🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Couscous with Roasted Fennel and Toasted Almonds

37b73263 ccd4 4747 b922 4abf69a14941  011110 0147

I have a question about the recipe "Couscous with Roasted Fennel and Toasted Almonds" from Jennifer Ann. If I want to make all of this ahead of time and then just add the dressing and toss before serving, would that work? Can I serve at room temp?

asked by DAVILCHICK about 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Yes to both questions -- and one of the commenters mentioned that they also like it cold the next day with a fried egg on top!

De505756 9ac4 4f49 b3cd 10022370f41c  barbara davilman

Thank you!!! It worked perfectly and everyone was fainting from it it was so good!!!