🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jamie Oliver's Roasted Shoulder of Lamb with Smashed Vegetables and Greens

8db10f95 e93a 44a1 9722 98394e621bdf  8591748325 96d62a2348 z

I have a question about the recipe "Jamie Oliver's Roasted Shoulder of Lamb with Smashed Vegetables and Greens" from Genius Recipes. I have bonelss lamb shoulder, 3.5 lbs total, cut into three equal pieces. Just popped it into the oven and turned the heat down. Should I adjust the cooking time?

asked by Beth100 over 4 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Yes, it shouldn't take quite as long to get tender, so I would check on it and prod it at least every hour -- it should pull apart easily with two forks when it's ready. Hope you like it!