A question about a recipe: Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt

29aa0ddf ebaa 4ea5 ac1d cad6ab6312e8  2017 0629 roasted butterflied chicken with cardamom and yogurt rocky luten 016

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt" from TasteFood. Can the chicken be grilled with the same results? I'm also using chicken parts

asked by sticksnscones almost 5 years ago

I can't see a reason why not. One of the things the yogurt treatment will do is to help tenderize the chicken. I think cooking it over flame will only enhance the flavors.

sticksnscones

Yes! This recipe can be adapted using chicken parts & grilled. It was absolutely delish!