🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Zucchini Quinoa Burgers

998f7343 cca0 42e5 8c99 0a764ebaa3a9  025 food52120707 2l0a2126 025

I have a question about the recipe "Zucchini Quinoa Burgers" from Gena Hamshaw. I would love to avoid the pumpkin seeds in this. (I'm making it for the family, and we have a host of allergies between us.) Do you think I can omit? Increase another ingredient? Add an egg to bind? I'm open to all suggestions!

asked by AJerusalemArtichoke about 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

These seem like pretty flexible burgers, people in the comments played around with the ingredients a lot with good results. Someone mentioned using successfully using cashews, or perhaps try sunflower seeds if those aren't on the allergy list.