A question about a recipe: Hermits in the Backseat

0d52d054 44c5 417a aeb4 6a6609148c8c  2013 0702 hermits 631

I have a question about the recipe "Hermits in the Backseat" from PassTheKnife. What is an appropriate size for the 'log'? Cooking time will vary considerably depending on the thickness of the log. Please test these recipes before posting!

asked by e over 5 years ago

Try sending her a note on her blog; this recipe is posted everywhere on the interweb.

No matter what dimensions your logs are, PassTheKnife also gives a helpful visual cue so you know when they're done: "25 minutes, or until the almonds are toasted and the batter springs back to your finger when you give the cookie a gentle poke."