🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Raspberry Swamp Pie

B364b209 5cfd 4a47 940e 353fa97b92ff  food52 07 05 11 168

I have a question about the recipe "Raspberry Swamp Pie" from Amanda Hesser. If I wanted to make this pie in stages and/or a day ahead, would that work? Could I make up until the swamping stage and do that last-minute?

asked by SPark0101 over 4 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Hi SPark0101 -- you can make the dough and line the pie dish with the bottom half of the dough, and keep it in the fridge. But I wouldn't add the raspberries and bake it until 24 hours before. That still gives you a bit of wiggle room -- hope this is helpful!