A question about a recipe: Farmhouse Whole Wheat Bread

F8665be8 6c27 4310 9d87 7aa88841b0fd  dsc 3247

I have a question about the recipe "Farmhouse Whole Wheat Bread" from thirschfeld. thirschfeld: how long can this bread be kept--either in the refrigerator or at room temp?

asked by MrsK about 5 years ago

Pam p

I like to freeze bread after day 2/3. Just slice it how you like, put it into double-layered freezer bag and it will keep for about a month or so. The fridge will just dry out the bread. Room-temp, it really depends on the bread.

MrsK

I normally freeze whole bread, but store bought. Homemade I think might be a bit different. I might just bake this one a couple of days before the event. Thanks for your help!