🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Balilah with preserved lemons and pomegranates

082ba082 c374 4788 b9cc 681ba9803aa5  233342824414756192 suvnnczq c

I have a question about the recipe "Balilah with preserved lemons and pomegranates" from Panfusine. Your recipe for Balilah with preserved lemons and pomegranates sounds just great. I I have never had or heard of this street food so I don't know what else would go into it. It looks like there is some parsley in there, and does it have some sort of dressing or is that it?

asked by Fran McGinty about 4 years ago

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Panfusine has posted a more complete version of this recipe here: http://food52.com/recipes... . Hope that helps!