A question about a recipe: Whole Wheat Honey Rolls

C70d4342 49df 479e 9f3e 49cf306a7e6f  5650wheatrolls

I have a question about the recipe "Whole Wheat Honey Rolls" from mommiecooks. mommiecooks, have you (successfully) frozen this recipe? It sounds very easy and your buns look amazing!

asked by MrsK about 5 years ago

David

I'm sorry no one has answered your question. This is not my recipe and I have not made it. You can contact the author through their profile if you want.
I'm not the baker that many on this site are but I've had good success freezing most yeast rolls. Since these are made with only high gluten flour and whole wheat flour which in my experience make heartier rolls (and in the case of the hgf chewier rolls) I would suspect that these rolls freeze as well as almost any yeast rolls would. If you were referring to freezing the dough I would assume you would double the yeast. But the author might have a better answer for that. If you bake them let us know.