🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chilled Tomato Peach Soup

346dbf9a 75ab 412a 8c2e d0e021982f0d  y75a6814

I have a question about the recipe "Chilled Tomato Peach Soup" from Beth Kirby | {local milk}. Haven't made the soup yet, but plan to for a holiday lunch. My question is, the photo makes the soup look creamy; would it suffer from less cream, or even just using the cream as a swirled in garnish? I'm looking for something light. Thanks!

asked by Baguette & Beurre about 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Using the cream just as garnish will just the flavor of the soup but that might be fine. Keep in mind you will also be losing 2/3 cup liquid which you might need to make up somewhere else. If you'd like to avoid the cream, maybe you'd like to make a peach gazpacho. Here's one I like: http://www.marthastewart...