A question about a recipe: My New Favorite Zucchini Bread

53e21946 4fcc 431e 9080 ae1dd6061c16  zucc bread loaf

I have a question about the recipe "My New Favorite Zucchini Bread" from Dabblings. Do you think I can make this a night ahead, or is it really best a few hours out of the oven?

asked by Cristina Sciarra over 5 years ago

Yes you can make this the night before. Make sure it's cooled completely and then wrap in plastic wrap

Cristina Sciarra

Thank you, Monita!

megtubman

I wrapped it up and put in the freezer for a week. It was great after a slow defrost in the fridge.

littleman

Zook (as I've grown fond of abbreviating it) bread is honestly best after it has rested, wrapped in plastic or in a plastic bag, overnight. Be sure it has cooled completely before wrapping it, naturally.