A question about a recipe: Asparagus & Fennel Lentil Salad with Orange Tahini Dressing

A9b7c1a0 5016 431f 8827 63c46f838f9d  salad low res

I have a question about the recipe "Asparagus & Fennel Lentil Salad with Orange Tahini Dressing" from sarah cotterell. am I missing something? I don't see Tahini as an ingredient in this recipe?

asked by peggy about 5 years ago

You're right - it is missing from the ingredient list. I checked other sites where this recipe is listed and it is missing there as well. Hopefully Sarah Cottrell, the recipe author will respond. In the meantime, you can experiment by adding 2 tbl of tahini at a time to the rest of the ingredients until you get a flavor and texture you like.