A question about a recipe: "Oh no, you didn't"--"Yes, I did Meatballs"

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe ""Oh no, you didn't"--"Yes, I did Meatballs"" from slulibby. Do you think t would work to put the cooked meatballs in the crockpot with the sauce ingredients?

asked by Tamara Hudes Agarwal almost 5 years ago

Yes, I think that putting the cooked meatballs in the sauce would work on the low setting. It would be just keeping it warm until service.

Tamara Hudes Agarwal

Thanks so much, I'm trying that, I'll let you know how it turns out! I didn't have any grape jelly, so used strawberry jam and some pomegranate molasses and it tastes really good!

I bet. Happy eating!

Tamara Hudes Agarwal

It was amazing! We baked them and then put the, in the crock pot on warm with the sauce ingredients, it was really delicious.