🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Sweet Potato Pie

13d38fa9 a51e 460c 9f5e 5b1714aa5aed  sppie2

I have a question about the recipe "Sweet Potato Pie" from ChefJune. I need to make this on Sunday before Thanksgiving, regfrigerate until Wednesday, when I would transport it by car for a 6 hour drive (in a cooler) then refrigerate until Thursday. Would that work? Or even better, can I freeze it? Thank you!

asked by Tarragon over 4 years ago

Yes, you can freeze it, and you should -- preferably to refrigerating it for 4 days. Besides, if you don't freeze it, you'll probably eat it in the interim! I would take it frozen in the car. It will thaw on your trip.

Wow, that's good to know. I had no idea that a pie like this could be frozen. ;o)

That is definitely good to know - now I will make this for sure! Thank you CJ.