🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Slow Roasted Quince in Vanilla-Cinnamon Syrup

25350773 7055 48ad aa41 46d1ee686c02  quince 1

I have a question about the recipe "Slow Roasted Quince in Vanilla-Cinnamon Syrup" from Kukla. I just made this and it is divine. I ended up cooking it on the stove after an hour in the oven, as I wanted the liquid to cook down more. Do you think this will last nicely in my fridge until Thanksgiving?

asked by Kristin Nelson almost 4 years ago

The notes at the end of the recipe state this will keep, refrigerated, for up to 6 weeks.

4f0c2b31 1680 4529 a0f0 303cc1aaf67c  daisy

Sorry, I didn't mean to be dense, I just wanted to make sure I had it right.