🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grandma's White Cake with Maple Syrup Frosting

25945681 a45c 413b bda4 3a4078d02c70  2013 1029 wc white cake maple syrup 014

I have a question about the recipe "Grandma's White Cake with Maple Syrup Frosting" from jvcooks. Can I bake this in 2 round pans instead of the 9x12 pan? If so, how does my baking time change?

asked by Christine almost 4 years ago

I would think the baking time should be around the same bc You're not using one round, in which case the cake would be thicker. In any event, I'd start checking around 20 minutes. Depending on how done it is at that point, continue checking in 5-10 minute increments.