A question about a recipe: Citrus-Marinated Feta and Olives

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Citrus-Marinated Feta and Olives " from slulibby. How long does this keep? Thank you so much. ;o)

There is a recipe for spiced feta in olive oil in Diana Henry's salt sugar smoke that is similar minus the olives. She says to eat w/in 2 weeks.

Thanks so much, HLA! I'm thinking this might work well crumbled atop John Besh's green olive tapenade on sliced baguettes, for a super simple, make-ahead holiday party food. ;o)

I've made the version from salt sugar smoke & it's delicious. The feta gets pretty creamy from hanging out in the lemon juice & olive oil.