🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maple Cream Tart

59dc3408 4dea 4639 b14e 7ffc1fcb5564  2016 1206 maple cream tart mark weinberg 449

I have a question about the recipe "Maple Cream Tart" from Amanda Hesser. Can this be frozen?

asked by caroberts77 almost 4 years ago

14b11c12 6b95 4986 8177 06182a5401bb  sleepin rache circa 92

I would say no. But you can freeze the dough either unbaked or baked and you can make the custard mix and freeze it.

Freezing dairy can sometimes be tricky, so I would agree with RTP. If you don't want to do as suggested, you could make a fruit pie, which an be fully assembled and frozen unbaked.