🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin

Fe90c577 7cad 4f1c a969 36cc49970907  food52 04 03 12 2525

I have a question about the recipe "Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin" from ENunn. I'm making this right now and it looks and smells amazing! I'm a first timer at roasting pork though- do I let it sit it directly in its juices in the roasting pan or should I keep it on a rack within the pan? Thanks!

asked by Laura Parke almost 4 years ago

I haven't made it but I think you let it sit right in the pan, not on a rack. You might want to post this question directly on the recipe page - probably the author or someone who has made it already will respond to you. It looks wonderful.

Meant to add: if you look at all the photos that accompany the recipe, it doesn't look like there's a rack.