A question about a recipe: Fall Pear and Potato Gratin

I have a question about the recipe "Fall Pear and Potato Gratin" from inpatskitchen. what are the ingredients for 12 people..

3b11f2a1 75c9 49f8 8946 f8f5920a9046  dscn5759
Recipe question for: Fall Pear and Potato Gratin

figgypudding
figgypudding November 24, 2013

Hi Kerry, since this recipe is for a 9x11 baking dish, I would actually recommend making two Gratins (recipe twice) in two different baking dishes. It does, however, depend on how much other food you plan on serving. If this is for Thanksgiving dinner with several other sides, you might be just fine with the one dish. Hope this helps, and happy cooking!

Kerry Noble
Kerry Noble November 24, 2013

Yesterday I was able to increase the number of people for the recipe and get ingredients updated... can not find that today. Can u help me?

creamtea November 24, 2013

I would just double the ingredients as Kate said and divide between two baking dishes. If you don't have two, use one disposable (that one might take a little less time, just check sooner for doneness). You should have plenty, even though the original recipe as written says 4-6, you don't have to do exact math by tripling it, doubling should be enough.