A question about a recipe: All-Butter Crust recipe

3b4629aa 4e7e 4b1c 9b23 f7eb4fd93974  all butter crust

I have a question about the recipe "All-Butter Crust recipe" from ElsenEM. The pie recipes I want to try all call for parcially pre-baked, and wondering what temperature and for how long should I cook the crust the get the proper results. I really want to try the Lemon Chess Pie.

asked by Mark Jollota over 4 years ago

Hayden

350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.

I blind bake at 400 degrees, F. for 10 minutes. But be sure you line your raw pie shell with foil and fill it with some kind of pie weights (rice, beans, little metal pie weights) or your crust will bubble up and make a mess.