🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Sweet Potato Biscuit Pillows with Honey and Coconut Oil

A77f7813 08af 4a7b a3cc caaad1c31a49  2013 1029 wc sweet potato biscuit pillows 012

I have a question about the recipe "Sweet Potato Biscuit Pillows with Honey and Coconut Oil" from TheWimpyVegetarian. Institution for brown rice flour? Does all all purpose work?

asked by ATG117 almost 4 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

There is a thread about this on the recipe page: http://food52.com/recipes... Looks like gluten-free all-purpose is recommended as an option, so I think you might be able to use regular all-purpose as well.

Thanks! I did see that, but thought that person was specifically looking for gf options for the AP. I may just try going ahead with AP.