A question about a recipe: Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)

78cae79d 77b5 41f0 aa35 3fa740db975f  2018 0529 no cook artichoke dip 3x2 james ransom 169

I have a question about the recipe "Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)" from drbabs. I made a double recipe and have a bit left over (about 1 Cup). We're a bit turkey sandwich and crudite' weary so I'm looking for additional uses. Perhaps with pasta or in a ravioli? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

asked by emf224 almost 5 years ago

Valentina Solfrini

Given the list of ingredients, this would definitely be good with some pasta!

You could also butterfly-cut open some chicken breasts, garnish them with the dip (the addition of olives seems fitting in this case), wrap them in bacon and bake them.

It would also make a great stuffing for other meats, or rolled into some sole or other white fish filets.

emf224

These are some great ideas! Thank you.

I keep thinking that you can make phyllo 'cigars' the dip and a little chevre.