🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Timpano

E103f230 13ba 4308 8006 387ecd7440be  unspecified

I have a question about the recipe "Timpano" from Camille Becerra. How many people does this serve? Can it be made larger to feed more people, or would that not hold up? I am excited to make this!!

asked by SusanR almost 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

She said she used a small mold 6"x4" I think that would make 4 nice size servings. Maybe someone has made this and can weigh in.

Brava! And good luck. This is one scary undertaking if you are making a "Big Night" giant one. For the mold you might need a dutch oven or a wash tub (as in the film), in which case it will be a two person job to turn it over without breaking it apart. Beata Lei.