🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Timpano

E103f230 13ba 4308 8006 387ecd7440be  unspecified

I have a question about the recipe "Timpano" from Camille Becerra. How many people does this serve? Can it be made larger to feed more people, or would that not hold up? I am excited to make this!!

asked by SusanR over 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

She said she used a small mold 6"x4" I think that would make 4 nice size servings. Maybe someone has made this and can weigh in.

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

Brava! And good luck. This is one scary undertaking if you are making a "Big Night" giant one. For the mold you might need a dutch oven or a wash tub (as in the film), in which case it will be a two person job to turn it over without breaking it apart. Beata Lei.