🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ma Po Tofu (Stir-Fried Bean Curd with Ground Turkey)

85da00aa 08a0 4943 9c18 a00792ad6b43  2013 1203 jenny mo po tofu 016

I have a question about the recipe "Ma Po Tofu (Stir-Fried Bean Curd with Ground Turkey)" from RobinDiane. I need to make this ahead. Does that seem okay and how best to re-heat?

asked by Jestei almost 4 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

Why don't you prep, measure, cut etc. so all there is left to do is stir fry. It would take as long to reheat as stir fry

Like a lot of Chinese food, mapo tofu tastes even better the next day. I usually reheat by putting in a wide, but shallow bowl, cover with a paper towel or clean cloth towel and reheat in the microwave. If you don't have or use a microwave, heat in a skillet, covered, on low until it's heated through. Stir the tofu as little as possible.