🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vanilla Rooibos Tea Cookies

916f29c6 e84d 47ea a98f 3e3a01577b70  qbhjzeylk4gy7zkchaiuzhv5zpig163enwkuxjo1drc

I have a question about the recipe "Vanilla Rooibos Tea Cookies" from Rivka. Could anyone tell me if the dough could be frozen in advance? I am making gift "baskets" (actually placing the gifts in large mugs) this year and wanted to include these since I'm giving away a special tea blend I made. I need a lot of dough! Freezing it would help me make a large batch for cooking it later and not during crunch time. Thanks so much!

asked by Vira over 3 years ago

F1531b55 0ce5 4282 9176 a43980607475  image

You definitely can. Just be sure to shape into logs and then wrap them really well so they don't get freezer burn.