A question about a recipe: Gong Bao Ji Ding (Gong Bao Chicken)

E4a2c52d 43e3 4a3b a021 a5fcb7f0eff7  2018 0508 gong bao ji ding gong bao chicken 3x2 james ransom 082

I have a question about the recipe "Gong Bao Ji Ding (Gong Bao Chicken) " from FrancesRenHuang. Is 120 F correct or did you mean to specify a higher temp for stir frying?

asked by JohnL almost 5 years ago

healthierkitchen

I've made the recipe a number of times and it's delicious. I've never measured the oil temp in the wok, just waited for it to be "shimmering and hot."

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I second healthierkitchen's comments. Just keep the meat moving in the wok - it's delicious!