🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Dan Barber's Braised Short Ribs

Bd9d58a4 cc9c 4679 85a1 bacc43995ba3  5349824048 0f7d18165a z

I have a question about the recipe "Dan Barber's Braised Short Ribs" from Amanda Hesser. I am planning to make this, but I only have 2 pounds of short ribs. Will this recipe work if I just halve the rest of the ingredients?

asked by Randi over 4 years ago

Hi Randi,
Yes, this should halve pretty easily -- you still might need a full tablespoon of oil for browning the short ribs. Hope you like it!

Randi

Thanks, turns out short ribs were on sale when I went looking for other ingredients today; so I'll make a full recipe and enjoy leftovers.