🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Squash Butter Crostini with Blue Cheese, Celery, and Bacon

Ab4cdfce c87e 4846 91ae 01d4c7078b3b  2013 1217 cp squash butter crostini 004

I have a question about the recipe "Squash Butter Crostini with Blue Cheese, Celery, and Bacon" from Callie Canlas. I assume I can make the squash-cheese-butter blend a day in advance and then just assemble the crostini before the party?

asked by Luciemom over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I think that would be just fine. You can also send a direct message to the recipe author to ask by clicking the envelope button on her profile page: http://food52.com/users...