A question about a recipe: Creamy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms

98de5665 2af2 4388 9a0d 603270a51570  022310f 467

I have a question about the recipe "Creamy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms" from ADRIENE. Sausage links come in different sizes so......how many oz do I purchase? Making them for New Year's Eve. Help!

asked by Jean knower over 4 years ago

Italian Sausage, whether sweet or hot, usually are plump and around 6 or 7 inches long. I haven't seen much variation in that appearance over the years. It's too bad the author of this recipe didn't give a weight amount for the sausages. It would allow you to be more precise, but I think there's probably room for "interpretation" in this filling. Sounds delicious!

irina

Just weighed an Italian sausage. 3 oz each and I just get the standard. Never seen them smaller.
cheers
irina