🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Faulknerian Family Spice Cake, with Caramel Icing

12160fb2 9571 4644 9348 540f0622ccd1  042710 0356

I have a question about the recipe "Faulknerian Family Spice Cake, with Caramel Icing" from ENunn. Ingredients list and the measurements --are they inclusive of the frosting or exclusive of the frosting?

asked by Angel almost 4 years ago

First, I hope you love this cake as much I do! The frosting is magical! Don't fear the strange consistency it has at first - tt does come together beautifully! The frosting ingredients are listed separately in the instructions at the end of the recipe: Step 3 "Make Caramel Icing". The ingredients list is for just the cake (and what a cake!).