Desperately looking for champagne glasses-seems yours are oos

asked by Pamela Kinsey over 4 years ago

jmburns

Oos?

most likely "out of style!"

Pamela Kinsey

Thanks, because that is what I am doing right now!

kimhw

I use stemless whites. With young boys and pets, it will be a longtime before I use stemware.

cookbookchick

Out Of Stock?

Yes, I'm thinking oos = Out of Stock at Provisions as well, cookbookchick. Lots of sales everywhere, so Pamela if you're desparetly looking for champagne glasses search the net. So many price ranges ad options. Email the editors at Food52 or Provisions to see if they will be re-sticking the glasses anytime soon.

Danny

Hi Pamela - Danny from the Provisions team here. These Vintage glasses are difficult to source but we anticipate having more in Mid-January. Hope that works!

Pamela Kinsey

Thanks for letting me know if they come in.
Thinking those are the ones I want...