🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Blueberry, Oatmeal and Flaxseed Muffins

49113cf7 a4f9 460e ab18 435c29c2b44f  11520217224 4d24275a0c b

I have a question about the recipe "Blueberry, Oatmeal and Flaxseed Muffins" from Merrill Stubbs. any idea what the calories count would be for each muffin?

asked by Stephanie Traeger almost 4 years ago

I calculate about 240 calories per muffin.

97a8ddcf b448 426a 9bd8 eed4b204cdb5  hussie icons chl

I'm using an iPhone app called MyFitnessPal to track calories. It's free and available for android too. There's an online version, also free, and you can put recipes into it and it will calculate the nutritional info based on the amounts of each ing and the no. of servings you get. It's a little tedious but once you give it your recipe, anytime you eat that item it's easy to add to your list. I did this way to much with Xmas cookies. :)

B3266a44 596e 4c9f 9e42 d4584eec6c7a  image

Mine was 250 on My Fitness Pal, but I swapped yogurt for buttermilk and used coconut oil. Even more than learning calories, these muffins offer nearly 20% of your daily fiber needs.