🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Divine gluten-free chocolate cookies. No seriously.

0b28378d b71d 43dc a903 21eb37569b34  2012 0925 divine gluten free chocolate cookies james ransom 9184

I have a question about the recipe "Divine gluten-free chocolate cookies. No seriously. " from Jestei. Do you sift the powdered sugar?

asked by Nancy Mck over 3 years ago

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

No you should be fine just following the directions as shown

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

you don't have to but if you do sift dry ingreds for cookies and cakes, the product comes out more tender/lighter. I started doing it awhile ago for this reason.

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

I always sift two things: powdered sugar and cocoa powder. These two ingredients are particularly prone to clumping, so I find it better to play it safe and spend an extra 2 minutes (if that) sifting. No one wants big clumps of sugar in their dessert.