A question about a recipe: Oma's Chicken Paprikash

9f5f4c54 689d 4f1b 9b50 69575948caad  2014 0114 cp paprikash 011

I have a question about the recipe "Oma's Chicken Paprikash" from Loves Food Loves to Eat. It's not specified whether or not the chicken should be skinless. I purchased skin-on, bone-in thighs--will I be ok using those, or should I remove the skin before adding the chicken to the pan? Thanks!

asked by Chris Hagan almost 5 years ago

M.McAwesome

I think that would be just fine. I make chicken cacciatore with bone in, skin on chicken and it is much richer and more flavorful than when I make it without skin and bones. Just make sure to brown the skin side well so you don't just have gummy chicken skin.

Chris Hagan

Thanks!

healthierkitchen

It simmers for one hour so I would guess you bought the right thing!