A question about a recipe: Moroccan Tilapia with Red Pepper, Lemon and Quinoa

4aabba5c cc0d 11e5 b80f 3c15c2d2bb38  47 full

I have a question about the recipe "Moroccan Tilapia with Red Pepper, Lemon and Quinoa" from marietta brill. When is the harissa, tumeric, cumin and cilantro added? Also, do you include the white pith of the lemon?

asked by Tarragon almost 5 years ago

LE BEC FIN

well, tarragon, i'm just as confused as you are.It could be that the chef doesn't look at the Hotline so I wrote her in her recipe's comments AND i sent her a note via her member page. hopefully she'll see that and answer. I really didn't know that anyone cooked chopped lemon with the pith still intact... My inclination is for the spices to all go into the pan mixture before the fish is added, but leave the cilantro til the end- but that's just my inclination, not based on a sure answer. I really question the filets being simmered 30-40 min. Sounds way too long to me.

LE BEC FIN

so, she fixed it, tarragon!