The Italian nonstick pro chefs swear by, exclusive to us! Shop now »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Moroccan Tilapia with Red Pepper, Lemon and Quinoa

4adcc797 cc0d 11e5 b862 3c15c2d2bb38  55 full

I have a question about the recipe "Moroccan Tilapia with Red Pepper, Lemon and Quinoa" from marietta brill. When is the harissa, tumeric, cumin and cilantro added? Also, do you include the white pith of the lemon?

asked by Tarragon over 3 years ago
21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

well, tarragon, i'm just as confused as you are.It could be that the chef doesn't look at the Hotline so I wrote her in her recipe's comments AND i sent her a note via her member page. hopefully she'll see that and answer. I really didn't know that anyone cooked chopped lemon with the pith still intact... My inclination is for the spices to all go into the pan mixture before the fish is added, but leave the cilantro til the end- but that's just my inclination, not based on a sure answer. I really question the filets being simmered 30-40 min. Sounds way too long to me.

so, she fixed it, tarragon!