🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Griddled Polenta Cakes with Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, and Honey

6847c864 39cb 496b 8730 0d98d4ea6225  2016 0330 polenta cakes with caramelized onions goat cheese and honey alpha smoot 370

I have a question about the recipe "Griddled Polenta Cakes with Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, and Honey" from arielleclementine. Do you think I can carmelize the onions the night before and make the polenta the night before and refrigerate it then grill the polenta per the recipe the day I am serving it?

asked by Erin.Quinn over 3 years ago