A question about a recipe: Monterey Jack & Macaroni With Spinach and Roasted Tomato

I have a question about the recipe "Monterey Jack & Macaroni With Spinach and Roasted Tomato" from Mary Makes Dinner. how much cream cheese and shredded cheese would be used in this recipe? I don't see it in the ingredients. Thanks!

• Posted by: Terri
  • January 18, 2014
  • 1 Comment

1 Comment

LE B. January 18, 2014
terri, i saw that youasked the recipe chef under Comments, but what i did, so you can keep this is mind for the future, is i clicked on her name and went to her member page and wrote your question in an email that goes directly to her (bec alot of people don't check for comments on their recipes awhile after they've posted them.) so hopefully she'll see the email.... I bet there isn't ONE of us on 52 who hasn't had the same thing happen to them, even after double and triple checking our recipes! On the other end, you can be proud of yourself that you didn't realize the omission AFTER you had already started making the dish!!