Last week's finds that tickled your fancy the most. Shop best-sellers »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Monterey Jack & Macaroni With Spinach and Roasted Tomato

501c7868 fe2f 4d4f 8ced 643757b54370  macncheeseweb

I have a question about the recipe "Monterey Jack & Macaroni With Spinach and Roasted Tomato" from Mary Makes Dinner. how much cream cheese and shredded cheese would be used in this recipe? I don't see it in the ingredients. Thanks!

asked by Terri about 3 years ago
21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

terri, i saw that youasked the recipe chef under Comments, but what i did, so you can keep this is mind for the future, is i clicked on her name and went to her member page and wrote your question in an email that goes directly to her (bec alot of people don't check for comments on their recipes awhile after they've posted them.) so hopefully she'll see the email.... I bet there isn't ONE of us on 52 who hasn't had the same thing happen to them, even after double and triple checking our recipes! On the other end, you can be proud of yourself that you didn't realize the omission AFTER you had already started making the dish!!