A question about a recipe: Homemade Potato Chips

A238a631 d020 4a65 82bf 89e2c5a19f11  img 0075

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Potato Chips" from Lara. Sorry!! I meant 1.3mm...

asked by walkie74 almost 5 years ago

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

You've posted this as a new question, instead of clarifying your original post, so you need to make your correction here, or it won't make any sense to anyone reading it: http://food52.com/hotline...

former Community Editor

You can either go just thicker than the recipe calls for with the 1/16in setting (1.59 mm), or just thinner with the 1/32in setting. I'd go ahead and use your 1/32 setting, you'll have even thinner crispier potato chips.