A question about a recipe: Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos

Fab1f485 bf65 4871 a18f e5cc50d63234  img 9322 pulledporktacos500x334

I have a question about the recipe "Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos" from NakedBeet. Should I reserve left over marinade for boiling, or should I use the marinade that the pork sits in? Is it safe to use the marinade if it has had raw meat in it? Also, would you recommend adding some canola oil before roasting the pork, or will it release enough fat to keep it from sticking and burning? Thanks!

asked by daisy326 almost 5 years ago

Did you read the review under author's notes by AntonioJames? She offers suggestions for the leftover marinade/sauce for cranberry beans and chicken.

daisy326

Ahh I see it- I guess that means it's ok after boiling. Thanks!

Great suggestions by AJ. I usually use sauce/marinade to cook rice after straining.