A question about a recipe: Cardamom Coffee Cake

4a7f6073 cc0d 11e5 a38a 3c15c2d2bb38  40 full

I have a question about the recipe "Cardamom Coffee Cake" from DeborahB. pour into TWO pans? if i pour batter into 2 pans, where is the batter i pour over the pecan/sugar filling?

asked by Cynthia Thibeault almost 5 years ago

former Community Editor

Hi Cynthia, the recipe reads: "Spray two 10" tube pans. Divide half the batter between the two pans." So you're putting 1/4 of the batter in each pan at the beginning (using half of the batter), then sprinkling on the filling, and then pouring the remainder of the batter into the pans (the remaining half, split between the two pans).

LE BEC FIN

well, darned if i didn't have the same difficulty as you, cyn. Per LJ, it seems you divide the batter into 4 bowls.......