A question about a recipe: Sesame and Coconut Sugar Cookies

B2e885a7 51db 413f a58b 0159f8921fce  2013 1217 wc sesame coconut cookies 030

I have a question about the recipe "Sesame and Coconut Sugar Cookies" from skylinetothesea. Can you tell me if you used freshly grated coconut?

asked by Kate over 4 years ago

petitbleu

Looks like the recipe is written for shredded coconut like the regular kind you can get at the grocery store.

LE BEC FIN

BTW, many recipe chefs rarely see the hotline or check the comments on their recipe pages. So when i have a question that i really need ansswered, i click on the chef's recipe and then from there i click on their name; and then on their member page, i send them an email by clicking on the envelope symbol. those emails go to them directly.

Kate

Thank you both for your responses - now to the kitchen!