A question about a recipe: Caramelized Pork Bánh Mì

Edf44b7b 2200 4f08 a1bb 58e0d8bf3b33  2017 0426 caramelized pork banh mi rocky luten 021

I have a question about the recipe "Caramelized Pork Bánh Mì" from monkeymom. If I'm making this for a crowd, would I be able to cook the meat about 15-20 minutes ahead and keep it in the oven as it cooks? If I keep it at 250F, will it not dry out? Thank you!

asked by Skydo over 4 years ago

petitbleu

I would say yes, but put the pieces of meat on a platter and cover with foil. It sounds like the pieces are thin enough that drying out could be a problem unless you cover them.

nancy essig

I personally would rather eat these little beauties at room temperature then have to chew them hot and dry. They will be delicious. good luck with your party

I would say yes!

Skydo

Thanks so much everyone!