🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maialino's Olive Oil Cake

15b578e9 e5e0 48e5 872a 23f3c81a5113  2013 1216 genius maialino olive oil cake final 011

I have a question about the recipe "Maialino's Olive Oil Cake" from Genius Recipes. Question : on the original post page the recipe states : 1 cup flour 1 3/4 sugar... On this full recipe page it says : 2 cups flour 1 1/3 cup sugar Everything else is the same.. Which is the correct qty? I'm confused. Thanks!

asked by Deb Wiggins almost 4 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

Did you see all the comments below the recipe? They said the quantity had been fixed. And on the recipe page that I can see, it says 2 cups flour.