🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tilapia Poached in Olive Oil with Thyme and Garlic

1de8cf6a 066d 41c7 b6f8 8dd46a05cb4a  2014 0121 clara tilapia poached in olive oil 001

I have a question about the recipe "Tilapia Poached in Olive Oil with Thyme and Garlic" from Merrill Stubbs. If I cook the fish in the morning and plan to serve it at dinner, what is the best way I should re-heat it before serving?

asked by nada almost 4 years ago

This fish does not take long to cook, I would be very fearful of it fallilng apart if it is reheated.

Nada, I agree with June. I wouldn't cook the fish and re-heat it. The recipe is only 20 minutes to cook. I would cook it just before you're going to sit down to eat it. (Sounds tasty!)