🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Marcella Hazan's Braised Celery with Onion, Pancetta, and Tomatoes

49ef592f 407b 48c0 b9f0 2048e2813910  8613389427 d45c212122 z

I have a question about the recipe "Marcella Hazan's Braised Celery with Onion, Pancetta, and Tomatoes" from Genius Recipes. I'd like to braise this in the oven (in a large, shallow enameled cast iron pan) while baking a cake at 350 degrees. How long, approximately, should I expect it to take? Thanks, everyone. ;o)

asked almost 4 years ago

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

For the amount of time it takes to braise the veg, I would do it after the cake. Also the cake will not take on a tomato, onion, pancetta flavor ! (you could even braise on the stove top just as easily - medium temp with or without a lid.)