Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Strawberry-Ricotta Roulade with Pistachios

49fa1833 bfc5 47fe 9168 92a2db800528  strawberry ricotta roulade with pistachios i

I have a question about the recipe "Strawberry-Ricotta Roulade with Pistachios" from MyGardenersTable. Not sure what happened..... There was no instruction for what to do with the sugar, so I put it in with other dry ingredients...... The result was a small amount of sticky dough which produced a flat but spongy cake.

asked by LaReine almost 3 years ago

Thank you, that does make sense. I do remember seeing sugar getting beaten with the eggs in other recipes. It would be helpful if this could be added to the instructions.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.