🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Strawberry-Ricotta Roulade with Pistachios

49fa1833 bfc5 47fe 9168 92a2db800528  strawberry ricotta roulade with pistachios i

I have a question about the recipe "Strawberry-Ricotta Roulade with Pistachios" from MyGardenersTable. Not sure what happened..... There was no instruction for what to do with the sugar, so I put it in with other dry ingredients...... The result was a small amount of sticky dough which produced a flat but spongy cake.

asked by LaReine over 3 years ago

Thank you, that does make sense. I do remember seeing sugar getting beaten with the eggs in other recipes. It would be helpful if this could be added to the instructions.