A question about a recipe: Granola Peanut Butter Icebox Bars with Oatmeal Cocoa Streusel

F81dd2e3 0c22 4dce bd56 fd86f3b68824  2014 0218 jenny granola peanut butter icebox bars 018

I have a question about the recipe "Granola Peanut Butter Icebox Bars with Oatmeal Cocoa Streusel" from Kristin Irani Myruski. Does the cocoa powder go in the base or the topping. Looking at the photo, I'd guess the granola base?

asked by LetaBee over 4 years ago

LE BEC FIN

yes, the cocoa powder is listed with the bar base ingreds so that is where it should be added. I must say, how does something like that not get corrected before it is chosen as a CP?!
BTW, many recipe chefs rarely see the hotline or check the comments on their recipe pages. So when i have a question that i really need ansswered, i click on the chef's recipe and then from there i click on their name; and then on their member page, i send them an email by clicking on the envelope symbol. those emails go to them directly.