🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Alice's House Truffles 4.0

Ddca2810 8d81 477e b06b d52c6c7f8e4d  2014 0107 alice chocolate truffles red wine 012

I have a question about the recipe "Alice's House Truffles 4.0" from Alice Medrich. Would these truffles withstand being shipped or is that a terrible idea?

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

asked about 4 years ago

If you can pack them with freezer packs and overnight it ($$$$), I think you can ship it. Regular mailing, not a good idea, though you MIGHT be able to do this during the cold months.

Catherine Lamb

I've had some in my fridge for roughly three months now and they've withstood being jostled every which way -- maybe include an ice pack? Or just put in tupperware, separating layers with parchment paper, and make sure to stabilize in the box. Godspeed!