Your personal shoppers, leaving home not required. Shop gift guides »
🔕 🔔

Canadian customers

You need to start shipping to Canada. I love your website and every now and then I try to order something only to remember that you don't ship to us. Just tried to order the cake box with strap and 2 sets of magnetic animal placecard holders. So many other things I've tried to buy over the past year. Ah well.

asked by Elizabeth Blomme over 2 years ago
0db46cee 6cad 479e b5bd d0c0cff2aa2d  lk

Hi Elizabeth,

We love hearing from you -- and wish that we were at that point too. We're hopeful to be able to ship to Canada sometime in 2014, but unfortunately we don't have a set timeline, even within this year. There are a few more hoops to jump through than we'd imagined, but know that we're exploring what might be possible with the artists and merchants we curate our products from.

Hopefully we'll be able to grow and expand sometime soon -- fingers crossed that you won't have to window-shop forever!

Best regards,
Lauren
Customer Care Manager, Food52 & Provisions